Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mad play session

Mom was so sorry she did not have the camera with us! I had a mad play session with the same kids, I ran with them, I tried to chase some balls but I couldn't as I was leashed.

And today I had my first mad play session with Blanca, she is a 2 and a half Golden Retriever. Oh I was soooooooooooo happy! Yesterday I felt a bit intimidated by her, but I still ended up going after her when we left. But today OMG we played like crazy! I even rolled over, Blanca tried the same. Erm we both ended up wet with slobber. Luckily I did not have to take another bath today, I so hate the shower! I love water, don't get me wrong. I like shampoo, too, but the final stage is agonizing. Anyhow I was so muddy yesterday that I was forced to have a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment