Thursday, September 4, 2008

The first time I played with a dog

Oh well, not the first time, I played with my litter mates and when mom and grandpa got me I was with one of my sisters and a very sweet boy named Charlie (not my brother).

But this is the first dog other than my siblings, my mom and dad (the dogs, not the humans) I played with! His name is Cody, he is a very cute and sweet poodle. I think my crazy way of playing without being rude scared the little one. Oh well, he is at least 2 years older than me, but I think I am a bit taller! Even though I didn't mean it, poor Cody ended up in bushes. Eventually mom told me to knock it off, I sat nicely, poor Cody was still scared and he left. We were both on leash. Oh well, I swear I only played very nice! No growling/trying to bite, etc. I jumped on him, true, but I guess all puppies do that. Anyhow it was such a nice contrast between my very light cream color and his black fur! And I am so sorry Cody was scared of me!

Oh well, he was invited over my place to play with me, but after he got scared I am not so sure his owner will allow this.

No comments:

Post a Comment