Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going to school

Hmm if you think it's puppy classes, you're wrong hehe. I really went to high school today! The kind with human students. It's grandma's birthday and mom wanted to surprise her, so we went to visit her (and my grandpa, of course, and my aunt and uncle were also there)after school. We had to take a cab, even if it is a walking distance from the high school because it was pretty late and there are lots of strays on the streets. So to avoid an unpleasant incident, we took the best route.

Anyway, let's get back to high school. I love kids of all ages and we had a blast today! A lot of kids wanted to skip their classes and attend mom's just to be with me! I am so glad mom trusts me so much to take me with her! I behaved so nicely, that everyone was deeply impressed. But I always behave nicely :) And I want to thank all the kids for being so nice to me and for making me so happy!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! I love you lots! And I know you love me tons, too!

1 comment: