Monday, October 13, 2008

Mad play time

Yesterday we didn't even have the time to update the blog, that's how much fun we had together. I went in the small park nearby where I met a ton of great kids who helped mom train me. I was even unleashed FOR THE FIRST TIME because it's a confined area. I played with Blanca, another Golden Retriever who started to obey commands (MY commands by the way) when she saw I get treats for those. It was funny!

The kids walked me, too, they ran with me. At most times mom went away and called me. I always went to her! She couldn't have tested me if those kids didn't help. So we would like to thank mostly Ioana and Wanda, and the rest of the kids for being so supportive. We would also like to congratulate them for incredible skills they have in handling me, they do an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment