Friday, August 29, 2008

Shots

Today I had finished the most important series of shots. I had Nobivac DHPPI, Nobivac L(epto) and Nobivac R(abies). In two weeks' time I will be totally protected against many diseases, including the dreadful distemper and parvovirus.

I was a very nice girl, people admired me for how well I behaved, I stood still, in a sit position, to have my shots. Mom was holding me all the time by the way, she likes to hug me a lot and I love to kiss her and lick her. Then I had my nail trimmed.

So let's recap my vaccines:

1. When I was 6 weeks old, on July 16 I had my Nobivac Puppy DP.
2. When I was 8 weeks old, on Aug. 5 I had my Nobivac DHPPI and Nobivac Lepto.
3. When I was 12 weeks old, on Aug 29 I had my Nobivac DHPPI, Lepto and Rabies shots.

Prior to this I was wormed each time before my series of shots with Drontal Puppy first time, then Drontal Plus.

The scheme is the one recommended by the breeder and the company that manufactures the vaccines.

I will have some optional shots, the most important one being Corona, which is a pretty nasty disease. But we will wait two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment